Kim Kardashian is an American model, media personality, businesswoman, actress and socialite. She gained widespread fame through her family’s reality TV series “Keeping up with the Kardashian,” which premiered in 2007 and documented the lives of the Kardashian-Jenner family. She has since become one of the most recognizable and influential celebrities in the world, known for her fashion sense, beauty products, and social media presence. She has also appeared in various TV shows and movies, and has launched several successful business ventures, including a cosmetics line and a mobile game.
Kim Kardashian’s estimated net worth over the years with proper description:
- 2006: $50,000 Kim Kardashian first gained attention in the mid-2000s for her association with Paris Hilton and for appearing in a sex tape. At that time, she was not yet a household name and did not have a significant net worth.
- 2011: $35 million – By 2011, Kardashian had gained significant fame from her reality TV show, “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” which premiered in 2007. She also had various endorsement deals and a successful retail business with her sisters.
- 2014: $45 million – Kardashian’s net worth continued to grow in 2014, due to her mobile app “Kim Kardashian: Hollywood” and her beauty brand “Kardashian Beauty.”
- 2016: $150 million – In 2016, Kardashian’s net worth surged to $150 million, largely due to her mobile app’s success and her KKW Beauty line. She also has a stake in her husband Kanye West’s Yeezy fashion line.
- 2017: $175 million – Kardashian’s net worth grew further in 2017, with her KKW Beauty brand expanding and her involvement in various business ventures, such as promoting LuMee phone cases and launching her own emoji line.
- 2018: $350 million – In 2018, Kardashian’s net worth doubled to $350 million, thanks to her expanding business empire that includes KKW Beauty, KKW Fragrance, and Skims shapewear. She also invested in stocks and real estate.
- 2019: $370 million – Kardashian’s net worth increased slightly in 2019, thanks to the continued success of her beauty and fashion brands, as well as her involvement in various endorsement deals.
- 2020: $900 million – In 2020, Kardashian’s net worth surged to $900 million, thanks to her cosmetics and shapewear lines’ continued success. She also sold a 20% stake in KKW Beauty to Coty for $200 million.
- 2021: $1 billion – Forbes estimated Kim Kardashian’s net worth to be $1 billion in 2021, making her a billionaire. Her wealth comes primarily from her KKW Beauty and Skims brands, which continue to be successful. She also has various investments in real estate and stocks.
- 2022: $ 1.8 billion – She had the estimated net worth of $ 1.8 billion in 2022, making her the richest among the Kardashian family.
- 2023: $ 1.8 billion – Her current net worth is around $ 1.8 billion.
Kim was the second of four children; Kourtney was her elder sister, and Khloe and Robert were younger siblings. Her father, Robert Kardashian, gained national recognition as a member of O.J. Simpson’s legal team during his 1995 murder trial, and her mother, Kris, later served as her manager; after the couple divorced in 1989, Kris married (1991–2014) Olympic gold medalist Bruce Jenner, and they had two children, Kendall and Kylie.
Kim Kardashian has been married three times and has four children.
Her first marriage was to music producer Damon Thomas in 2000, but they divorced in 2004.
Her second marriage was to NBA player Kris Humphries in 2011, but they separated after just 72 days of marriage.
Her third marriage is to rapper Kanye West. They were married in 2014 and got divorced in 2022 and have four children together:
- North West (born June 15, 2013)
- Saint West (born December 5, 2015)
- Chicago West (born January 15, 2018)
- Psalm West (born May 10, 2019)
Age & Height
Her current age is 42 and her height is 1.57 meter tall.
Kim & Pete Davidson
A romance between the two started to surface after the duo shared an on-screen kiss during Kim’s “Saturday Night Live” appearance in October 2021. They were the hottest couple of 2021. After being nine month together, they broke up due to their busy schedule.
Social media & Controversy
She has the following followers on the various social media account
- Facebook = 35 million
- Instagram = 351 million
- Twitter = 75.1 million
The Kim Kardashian sex tape was made in 2002 and leaked in 2007. The tape was reportedly made with her then-boyfriend, Ray J, and was titled “Kim Kardashian Superstar.” The video shows the couple engaged in sexual acts, and it quickly became a viral sensation.
After the tape was leaked, Kardashian filed a lawsuit against Vivid Entertainment, the company that distributed the tape, but later dropped the suit and settled for a reported $5 million. Since then, the tape has been widely circulated online and is still available on various adult websites.
The tape’s release catapulted Kardashian into the public eye, and she has since become a reality TV star and entrepreneur. However, she has also faced criticism and controversy over the tape and the impact it had on her fame.